Are you interested in working for a woman-owned, equal opportunity, small business? This temporary full time Project Assistant position might be the right job for you!
– Provide administrative support to project staff, including scheduling trainings,
conference calls, meetings, and travel; coordinating communication among project
teams; and supporting a range of project management functions.
– Manage virtual meetings and webinar technology.
– Assist in processing of expense reports.
– Participate in proposal preparation by providing support, formatting documents,
tracking deadlines and delivery schedules, and assembling materials.
– Provide support in preparation of upcoming conferences/events, such as preparing
necessary materials and shipment of supplies.
– Prepare business correspondence and project reports with close editorial supervision.
– Attend meetings and training events with senior staff.
– Input data and manage spreadsheets and databases.
Contact PS&R at 617-723-1919 to learn more about this exciting opportunity!