Staffing professionals are expert matchmakers who excel at bringing employers and job seekers together. Work with the best by choosing those who are ethical and trustworthy with years of proven experience and a well earned reputation for success.
1) A staffing professional understands that time is money. They free up employers to focus their time on doing business and increasing the bottom line, not sifting through stacks of resumes.
2) Great staffing professionals are good listeners; they work hard to understand what is most important in meeting employers' needs.
3) They have hands on, in the field experience, which makes them nimble and responsive, providing quick results and reducing turnover.
4) They are highly intuitive and superb at judging character, integrity and honesty to consistently deliver quality candidates.
5) Successful staffing professionals build rapport easily and tend to see the best in people. However, they are also highly perceptive and will not hesitate to respectfully reject candidates who do not meet their high standards.
Look for more great reasons to partner with a staffing professional in the next post.
Hired by Pamela Getz